Workshop: Yoga for Beginners (Yoga 101)26/04/2018
Next Session Starts : May 27th @ 3pm
Welcome to YOGA 101, a 4 week, introductory course designed to bring you the basics of a yoga practice. Building knowledge and experience week to week, you will gain confidence and strength while finding satisfaction in knowing you’ve conquered your yoga fears.
* Learn the fundamental poses necessary for a safe yoga practice
* Practice proper alignment & breath to enhance your experience
* Discover the different styles of yoga & how they can benefit you
* Learn how to treat and prevent injury through yoga
* Also provided: Excellent Studio mats and props, Handouts and Notes, Complimentary class pass (Yoga for Beginners
on Thursday evening) and a free smoothie!
The comprehensive nature of this course is ideal for first time students to yoga or for people looking to deepen their home practice.
There is no one size fits all. This Yoga for beginners course will help you build a foundation to better understand your personal movement and breath patterns. Our studio has small class sizes and provides a fun, supportive and safe environment. No previous yoga experience needed.
Space is limited to 8 students. All you need to bring for this course is comfy clothes and an open mind.
Date: May 27th, June 3rd, June 10th, June 17th
Class times on each day: 3pm-4.45pm
Instructor: Liza Bobbato
Early bird Price till May 20th: 97 Euros
Price from May 20th– May 27th: 115 Euros